We're back!

Yes, strangely enough my blogging stopped at the same time mom went back to work. Life goes on though. I have been busy too. After the last post - I have turned 6 and now 7 years old. I have finished Kindergarten and 1st grade and made great friends and learned to be a great reader and writer in the process. My favorite subject is gym though -- I can play kickball all day!  This summer I joined swim team. I wasn't so sure about it at first but it turned out to be really fun. Summer has been a blast hanging out with little bro. Now it's time for another school year - 2nd grade. I hear we have to work harder and there's gonna be more homework. I will miss the days with Ms. Opal and Ms. Patterson, but let's see what Ms. Garcia has in store for us. Wait I'm not ready! Well, ok, let's do this!