Had my first soccer game today. I brought my own ball and water bottle and I was ready! After two weeks of getting rained out, this was it I was about to have the best time on the soccer field...
[mommy's note: Nolan spent a fare amount of game time on my lap, with a little "encouragement" (also known as bribes) he did have a few moments on the field learning "red-light" which means stopping ball with his foot, "green light" which means running kick with ball as fast as you can, "pink light" which means put your nose to the ball and some drills of drop-kick-catch. Toward the end of the game, we saw full on participation from Nolan... running full speed...to grab a popsicle from the coach at the end of the game. Think he'll have a future in soccer... as long as coach doesn't run out of popsicles!]
...when asked what my favorite part was, there's no doubt, the popsicles! Soccer is awesome!
