I took grandpa, grandma, pa Koy, cousin Noah and mom to visit the aquarium. I saw fish of all kinds -- red fish, blue fish, big fish, little fish... So many that I had to close my eyes for a bit to gather the energy to see more. I even saw sharks and sting rays! I think everyone else had fun, too... especially grandpa with his new camera! Think I'll go back again and take dad along next time.
trip to the aquarium
I took grandpa, grandma, pa Koy, cousin Noah and mom to visit the aquarium. I saw fish of all kinds -- red fish, blue fish, big fish, little fish... So many that I had to close my eyes for a bit to gather the energy to see more. I even saw sharks and sting rays! I think everyone else had fun, too... especially grandpa with his new camera! Think I'll go back again and take dad along next time.