I'm officially two months old today, and as you can see from my photo, I'm getting pretty big. I now weigh over 12 pounds and I'm 2 feet tall! The doctor says that puts me in the 90th percentile in height and 75th percentile for weight for a kid my age. I can't quite situp or do "baby pushups" yet, but I'm smiling, laughing and "talking" all the time and I'm really close to holding my head up. That might not sound like a lot, but this is big stuff when you've only been on the planet for about 60 days! :-)getting bigger ...
I'm officially two months old today, and as you can see from my photo, I'm getting pretty big. I now weigh over 12 pounds and I'm 2 feet tall! The doctor says that puts me in the 90th percentile in height and 75th percentile for weight for a kid my age. I can't quite situp or do "baby pushups" yet, but I'm smiling, laughing and "talking" all the time and I'm really close to holding my head up. That might not sound like a lot, but this is big stuff when you've only been on the planet for about 60 days! :-)