... In this corner, weighing in at 8lbs., 4oz. ... it's Nolan! I visited the doctor today and found out that I've gained a whole pound in the last week—ok, I know that doesn't sound like a lot to you grown folks, but it's like an eighth of my total body weight, so I think it's pretty good. Doc says my job right now is to just eat, eat, eat and sleep, sleep, sleep. Fortunately, I'm pretty good at both!
tipping the scales
... In this corner, weighing in at 8lbs., 4oz. ... it's Nolan! I visited the doctor today and found out that I've gained a whole pound in the last week—ok, I know that doesn't sound like a lot to you grown folks, but it's like an eighth of my total body weight, so I think it's pretty good. Doc says my job right now is to just eat, eat, eat and sleep, sleep, sleep. Fortunately, I'm pretty good at both!