Today I saw it rain for the first time, and given where I live, it might be quite awhile before I see that happen again. I was watching the rain fall on the pool in our backyard when, suddenly, two ducks splashed down and started swimming around! Given Daisy's reaction -- and how quickly my dad went to grab the camera -- I guess this is something that doesn't happen too often. I don't think those ducks will be back, though; Daisy didn't give them a very warm welcome.
rainy day surprise
Today I saw it rain for the first time, and given where I live, it might be quite awhile before I see that happen again. I was watching the rain fall on the pool in our backyard when, suddenly, two ducks splashed down and started swimming around! Given Daisy's reaction -- and how quickly my dad went to grab the camera -- I guess this is something that doesn't happen too often. I don't think those ducks will be back, though; Daisy didn't give them a very warm welcome.